Best Holiday Side Dish Recipes
The Best Holiday Side Dish Recipes to shake up your menu! Get out of your rut with a delicious new dish!
Find delicious Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving Sides to round out your holiday meals!
Why You Must Make
There are a few times a year when it’s perfectly kosher to indulge. Thanksgiving, for example. What other day of the year would you have SO many carbs on the menu??? Stuffing, potatoes, corn casserole, dinner rolls, desserts?
- The holiday season is the perfect time to try new recipes!, and that’s why
- I’m bringing you the best holiday side dish recipes from my blog and from some blogger friends.
- Plus, make sure to check out these terrific Thanksgiving dessert recipes that would work for other holidays, too.
Holiday Fruit Salads, Green Salads, Hot Side Dishes, Bread & Potatoes
You May Also Like:
Here are more fabulous Thanksgiving and Christmas side dishes to explore! If you’re toying with trying a new turkey recipe, check out How to Brine a Turkey for a delicious alternative to roasting!
- Best Mashed Potatoes Recipe from A Spicy Perspective
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes from A Family Feast
- Loaded Twice Baked Potato Casserole from Dinners, Dishes & Desserts
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Quick and Easy Sweet Potato Biscuits from Bless This Mess
- Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Honey Whiskey Pecans from Well Plated
- Green Bean Casserole Recipe (with No Canned Soup) from Rachel Cooks
- Fresh Green Beans with Bacon and Sliced Almonds from Boulder Locavore
- Old-Fashioned Creamed Corn Casserole from Wishes and Dishes
- Creamed Corn with Peppers and Bacon from Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts Recipe with Pistachios, Cranberries & Parmesan from Cookin’ Canuck
- Guaranteed Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries from Foodie with Family
- Holiday Roasted Asparagus with Red Pepper and Gorgonzola from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots
- Haricot Verts with Grape Tomatoes
- Sauteed Cabbage Recipe
- Best Fresh Cranberry Grape Walnut Salad from Reluctant Entertainer
- Fall Harvest Salad from A Beautiful Plate
- Wild Rice Salad with Cranberries and Nuts from The View from Great Island
- Cheesecake Apple Salad from Crazy for Crust
- Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Crispy Goat Cheese from Fifteen Spatulas
- Apple Cherry Walnut Salad with Maple Dressing
Stuffings, Bread, Potatoes:
- Wild Rice Stuffing from TidyMom
- Crock Pot Stuffing from Spend with Pennies
- Best Sausage Stuffing Recipe with Cranberries from It’s Yummi
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes from A Mind “Full” Mom
- Gouda Bacon Macaroni and Cheese from Shugary Sweets
- The Perfect Dinner Rolls from Your Home Based Mom
- Favorite Dinner Rolls from Barbara Bakes
- Easy 90-Minute Rolls from Saving Room for Desserts
Cranberries and More:
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce from Mom on Timeout
- Fresh Cranberry Orange Sauce from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Thanksgiving Favorites From Valerie’s Kitchen
Stay in touch through social media @ Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Don’t forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes! And if you love the results, please give it a 5-star rating in the recipe card. Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Visit my Amazon Store for my favorite products.