Best Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
Here is a scrumptious roundup of the Best Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes to help you plan your holiday menu!
Top bloggers selected favorite Thanksgiving Desserts Ideas to inspire your holiday meal planning.
Why You’ll Love These Holiday Desserts
The only thing that really varies on our Thanksgiving menu is dessert. My classic pumpkin pie is a given. I use Libby’s recipe on the canned pumpkin label with two crucial tweaks to make it even better. But the second pie must be chocolate, so I’m on the hunt for a new one to try this year.
- If you need some inspiration for your Thanksgiving menu, check out these best of the Best Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes from some of my favorite blogger friends.
- From apple, pear, pumpkin, and pecan desserts to a nice array of pies, I hope you will find the perfect ending for your holiday meal.
- If you’re like me, the menu needs more than one Thanksgiving Dessert! This round-up will help finalize your holiday menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chocolate desserts are winners for all seasons, but for Thanksgiving, think of fall flavors like apple, pear, pumpkin, sweet potato, and pecan.
The top 4 Thanksgiving pies in order are pumpkin, pecan, apple, and sweet potato.
You May Also Like:
I hope you’ve found some inspiration from our roundup of favorite Thanksgiving sweets. I will be sharing some of my favorite Thanksgiving sides on Monday, so check back to see some savory holiday recipes. Plus, I’ve compiled a post with all some of my family’s most beloved holiday pies!
- Spice up your holidays with this Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding drizzled with a warm vanilla butter sauce from In Katrina’s Kitchen.
- Your Thanksgiving guests will want to dive into this delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse with Caramel from Living Locurto. Best of all it’s no-bake and you can whip it up in minutes!
- This adorable Turkey Crust Pumpkin Pie from Kudo’s Kitchen by Renee is truly a show stopper!
- 20+ Best Fall Recipes
- Dry Brined Turkey
- Overnight Fruit Salad
- Spinach Souffle
- Pancetta Ciabatta Dressing
- Best Holiday Pies
- Cranberry Fluff Salad
- Classic Pecan Pie
- More Holiday Recipes