Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers with Sausage are an easy, impressive appetizer! Perfect for game day noshing or entertaining at home.
I used to go all out when entertaining at home. But I’ve grown wiser over the years. A stress-free hostess is a happy hostess! This stuffed peppers recipe is both simple to make and delicious!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers with Sausage
The focus on entertaining should be on getting dear friends and family together, not setting the perfect table and serving a 12-course meal. Though I still aim to serve excellent food, I’d rather be a relaxed hostess than a crazy woman trapped in the kitchen! These super easy, cream cheese stuffed mini peppers with sausage are a cinch to prepare and will be the hit of any gathering!
Easy Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Every year, I host my book club, dinner club and have a 4th of July neighborhood party. Plus there are those family holiday gatherings as well as having friends over for coffee, food demos, and of course, dinner. I’ve learned a few tricks for easy entertaining.
- Be interactive in the kitchen. That’s where everyone gathers, so why not have your guests lend a hand.
- Set your table the day before. No need for fine china and crystal. My everyday white plates show off colorful foods like these gorgeous stuffed peppers beautifully!
- Supplement your menu with dinner rolls from the bakery, chunks of cheese and crackers from the grocery store, and never refuse when one of your guests asks to bring a dish!
- If you have some homemade refrigerator pickles in the fridge, they’re nice for a briny contrast to richer appetizers.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Classic Guacamole
- Tomato Boursin Tartlets
- Smoked Salmon Platter
- Candied Bacon
- Refrigerator Pickles
- Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
- Cranberry Baked Meatballs
- Appetizer Recipes
- 1 pound fresh Tribelli peppers (sweet mini peppers)
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained well of fat
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove ribs and seeds. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Make the filling by mixing the sausage, cream cheese, cheddar and Parmesan together until well combined. Taste filling and add salt and/or pepper if needed.
Fill the peppers with the sausage mixture. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Serve warm.
If any of the pepper halves won't sit upright on the baking sheet, remove thin slices of pepper from their bottoms to make them stable.
Serving Size:2 stuffed peppers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 39mg Sodium: 377mg Carbohydrates: 5g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 9g