Three ingredients, a little stacking, and an overnight chill is all it takes to have an out of this world No-Bake Oreo Icebox Cake for dessert!
This super easy dessert is a breeze to prepare and will thrill the chocoholics and Oreo fans in your life. Add whipped cream and Oreo Thins to your shopping list and you’re set!
Oreo Icebox Cake
Oreos are a given at our house. They’re the go-to dessert when we’re out of my homemade treats, or gasp, when I’ve made something with nuts, mint, coconut or caramel. Double Stuf is the preferred variety, but the traditional Oreos will do. I had never purchased Oreo Thins before making this Oreo Icebox Cake, but they were readily available.
All this recipe entails is arranging these svelte Oreos on a plate, topping them with billowy whipped cream and repeating. I sweetened my whipped cream slightly, but feel free to leave out the sugar as the Oreos will provide plenty of sweetness. The chief Oreo eater in the house gave this cake his hearty approval.
Two Sweetie Pies
Thanks again to my lovely friend, Danielle, for another magnificent recipe! She is my go-to blogger for decadent treats. I promise you will love whatever you try from her blog!!! We share a recipe from each other’s sites every second Monday of the month.
Check out Danielle’s take on Oreo Ice Box Cake as well as her social media sites! Plus make sure to stop by her blog and check out which of my recipes she made this month, too.
You Might Need:
- The Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator (this is what I used to pipe the whipped cream)
- KitchenAid 9-Speed Hand Mixer
More Recipes You’ll Love:
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Box Cake from A Dash of Sanity
- Chocolate Lasagna
- No Bake Pistachio Icebox Cake from Spend with Pennies
- Milk & Cookies Lasagna
- S’mores Icebox Cake from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
No Bake Oreo Icebox Cake Recipe
A super easy no bake icebox cake with 3 ingredients. Adapted from Hugs & Cookies.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Dessert, No-Bake
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 boxes Oreo Thins
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted, optional
- Beat the cream to soft peaks, adding sifted powdered sugar if desire.
- Arrange a layer of cookies on small, round cake plate, making a circle. I used 12 per layer.
- Spread or pipe on cream and repeat placing cookies in a circular pattern
- Chill overnight, then cut into slices and serve!