This dreamy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake highlights the sweet, unmistakable flavor of fresh ripe strawberries! A totally irresistible dessert that’s made without an oven!
This post is sponsored by Florida Strawberry in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Can you believe this is my first no-bake cheesecake ever??? Since I tend to steer clear of Cool Whip, which is often an ingredient added to give a no-bake cheesecake its structure, these were off my radar.
Unfortunately, my first attempt without any stabilizing agent slowly oozed off the crust when I released my no-bake strawberry cheesecake from its springform pan. Rats.
So I set out to find a way to firm up my cheesecake. Inspired by a terrific recipe from Zoe Francois using gelatin, I changed up the crust, eliminated the topping, and made it my own. A cooked puree of sweet, fresh Florida strawberries was key in making a winter berry dessert that tasted like summer!
I am without a garage and laundry room at the moment while our house is undergoing renovations. I finally caved and purchased an Instant Pot as our kitchen will be gutted in a little over a month.
No oven, no cook top, no sink. Sigh. A food blogger’s nightmare. Desserts around here will all be no-bake after that!
No-bake desserts are often simpler and quicker to make than their baked counterparts, and even healthier at times. Plus, these are the recipes you’ll want to dig out come August when it’s too hot to turn on the oven. Hopefully, I’ll have a fully functional kitchen by then! But I wouldn’t mind eating this dreamy no-bake strawberry cheesecake a lot during this remodel.
I love making strawberry desserts and I’m delighted to find fresh, luscious berries most times of the year. From this Fresh Strawberry Meringue Cake to my ever popular Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle, this Strawberry Cream Pie, No-Bake Strawberry Fool, and even a Strawberry Eton Mess, I can’t think of one fresh strawberry recipe that’s been a flop, even when made in the heart of winter as long as I use Florida strawberries. I adore strawberry desserts!
Thank goodness the Florida Strawberry season runs from December through April. Easily recognizable in the markets, they are more vibrant and fragrant compared to the competitor’s winter berries. Perfect for my no-bake strawberry cheesecake, they combined with cream cheese to form a most exquisite pink topping for the graham cracker crust!
If you don’t see strawberries grown in Florida at your grocery store, make sure to request them from the produce manager. Sweet, juicy and nutritious, they are perfect to push your no-bake desserts over the top!!!
Follow Florida Strawberries
Check out their website and don’t forget to follow Florida Strawberries across all their social media sites!
More No Bake Strawberry Desserts
No Bake Strawberry Cakes and Pies
- Dairy Free Strawberry Silk Pie by Helpful Homemade
- Easy and Delicious Florida Strawberry Pie by Family Foodie
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- No Bake Strawberry Lime Mousse Pie by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- No-Bake Layered Chocolate Strawberry Pudding Cake by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- No-Bake Strawberry Slab Pie by Hardly A Goddess
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake by Soulfully Made
- Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Tasty Strawberry Layered Desserts
- Fresh Strawberry Pretzel Dessert by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Low Carb Lemon & Strawberry Cheesecake Treat by My Life Cookbook
- No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Lasagna by My Sweet Savings
- Strawberry Ginger Rice Pudding Cups by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Shortcake Parfait by Desserts Required
- Strawberry Tiramisu by Caroline’s Cooking
- Strawberry-lemon Panna Cotta with Lemon Biscotti by Authentically Candace
Special and Delicious Strawberry Treats
- Cannoli Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries by Jersey Girl Cooks
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake K-bobs by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Strawberry Balsamic Ice Cream by Flour On My Face
- Strawberry Dole Whip by Sunday Supper Movement
- Strawberry Mochi by kimchi MOM
- Strawberry S’mores Skillet Dip by Casa de Crews
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
This dreamy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake highlights the sweet, unmistakable flavor of fresh ripe strawberries!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Dessert, No-Bake dessert, Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound fresh strawberries (Florida Strawberries recommended), hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Fresh strawberry slices, to garnish, optional
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar and mix until combined. Press into the bottom of an [easyazon_link identifier="B004QL7IPO" locale="US" tag="thskchcaba-20"]8-inch springform pan[/easyazon_link]. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
In a saucepan, add the strawberries, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of water. Cook over medium heat until the strawberries are soft. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then pulse a few times in the [easyazon_link identifier="B007P205QU" locale="US" tag="thskchcaba-20"]food processor[/easyazon_link] to puree the mixture. Return to pan.
Sprinkle the [easyazon_link identifier="B007Y3HM5C" locale="US" tag="thskchcaba-20"]gelatin[/easyazon_link] over 2 tablespoons cold water in a small bowl. Allow it to soften for 1-2 minutes, and then add to the strawberry mixture.
Cook over low heat, whisking until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make the filling, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a [easyazon_link identifier="B00005UP2P" locale="US" tag="thskchcaba-20"]stand mixer[/easyazon_link] fit with the paddle
attachment until smooth. Mix in the reserved strawberry puree and vanilla.
In another bowl, whip the cream and 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar to soft peaks.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the strawberry cheesecake batter until combined.
Pour the cheesecake batter onto the prepared crust, smoothing the top with an [easyazon_link identifier="B00004OCNM" locale="US" tag="thskchcaba-20"]offset spatula[/easyazon_link]. Refrigerate 2 hours or more before serving.
To serve, garnish with sliced berries.
- Calories: 446kcal
- Sugar: 28g
- Sodium: 251mg
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.