No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
This No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust, layers of ganache and a luscious chocolate chip cheesecake filling is as decadent as a baked cheesecake! If you’ve never tasted a No-Bake Cheesecake before, this one will knock your socks off!
With a chocolate crust, mini chocolate chips, and chocolate ganache, this No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake won’t last long as it’s impossible to resist!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
With one package of Oreos going into the crust, it’s no surprise I kept sampling sliver after sliver. Not one to ever be tempted by an Oreo cookie, an Oreo crust can’t be beat. By garnishing with some mini Oreos and whipping cream, the Oreo theme is complete.
There’s no shortage of chocolate in this No-Bake Cheesecake. First, check out the tall Oreo crust, chocolate element number one. Then there is a luscious layer of chocolate ganache between the crust and the cheesecake filling. Plus, another layer on top of the cheesecake. The actual cheesecake is flavored with vanilla but speckled with mini chocolate chips. Chocolate element number 5 is the mini Oreos circling the perimeter. Yup, you have plenty of chocolate in this No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe!
How to Make a No-Bake Cheesecake
Obviously, no-bake cheesecakes are not baked. Since they do not contain eggs, nor flour, there is no need for baking.
- First, make a crust of melted butter and either graham cracker crumbs or cookie crumbs. Often, sugar is added to the mix. This is pressed into the pan called for in the recipe. A springform pan is nice as the sides are easily released which preserves the integrity of the cheesecake.
- Chill to solidify the melted butter, and give the cheesecake some stability.
- Next, create the cheesecake filling. The cream cheese must be at room temperature so that it will mix up smooth and creamy.
- Typically, heavy cream is whipped and folded into the cream cheese mixture. Folding is a process of gently lifting and folding (or flipping) over the mixture so that the batter stays light. It’s a circular motion done with a rubber spatula.
- Food colorings, flavors, or add-ins can be mixed into the cheesecake mixture. This no-bake cheesecake recipe called for mini chocolate chips.
- The cheesecake batter is added to the crust, then the top is smoothed with an offset spatula. The cheesecake should be chilled before serving.
How Long Does a No-Bake Cheesecake Last in the Refrigerator?
A no-bake cheesecake is safe in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Though the garnishes, like mini Oreos, may soften before day 5.
Can a No-Bake Cheesecake Be Frozen?
Yes, both regular and no-bake cheesecakes freeze well. Once chilled, wrap in plastic wrap, then foil and freeze up to 3 months. Keeping the cheesecake in the springform pan will protect the cheesecake in the freezer. If sliced into serving-sized pieces before freezing, individual wedges can be removed and defrosted for dessert.
More Cheesecakes You’ll Love:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Mini Vanilla Bean Cheesecakes
- Ganache Topped Cheesecake
- Strawberry Topped Cheesecake
- Twix Cheesecake
- And for a small crowd, try this fabulous Mini 4 Inch Instant Pot Cheesecake
- More Dessert Recipes
Add to Your Shopping List:
- 14-ounce package of regular Oreos, plus mini Oreos to garnish if desired
- Heavy Cream
- Chocolate chips, 2 cups regular, 1/2 cup mini
- 20 ounces cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Sour Cream
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
A luscious no-bake cheesecake with an Oreo crust, 2 layers of chocolate ganache and a creamy cheesecake filling with mini chocolate chips.
- 14 ounces Oreos, processed in food processor
- 8 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 20 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Mini Oreos
- Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- To make the crust, mix the melted butter and cookie crumbs. Press crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Make the first batch of ganache. Heat cream in a microwave-safe bowl to almost a boil. Add the chocolate chips and cover the bowl with a paper towel for one minute. Stir until smooth, then chill again for 30 minutes.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream to stiff peaks and set it aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and mix, then add the sour cream and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream and chips.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the ganache in the crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- To make the ganache topping, heat the cream in a microwave-safe bowl to almost a boil. Add the chocolate chips and cover with a paper towel for one minute. Stir until smooth and spread over the cold cheesecake.
- Freeze for 10 minutes, then remove the springform sides and transfer to the cake plate if desired. Garnish with piped whipped cream swirls around the perimeter and insert a mini Oreo into each swirl.
Total time does not include freezing times between steps.
This recipe is adapted from Hugs and Cookies XOXO
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 669Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 3gSugar: 41gProtein: 7g
10 Comments on “No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake”
This cheesecake is so decadent delicious! I am obsessed with no bake desserts once the weather warms up!
I literally want to dive face first into this cheesecake! Love the layers!
Wowza! The ganache! Those cute tiny Oreos on top. It’s all fabulous. I’d welcome this to the table all year long, for all sorts of occasions. 🙂 ~Valentina
What a fabulous dessert. Oreos are my fave. I need to create an occasion to make this. Want to come visit?
Oh, mercy! I can imagine how rich and delicious this is, Liz! It’s one perfect dessert that I need to make for the holiday! Yum!!!
There’s one interesting thing. I don’t really like Oreos on their own (Way too sweet and not enough flavourful cookies), but I am absolutely fine with Oreos in desserts, from ice cream to cheesecakes. This cheesecake looks fantastic, and I wouldn’t mind a slice right now. Thinking that incorporating some crushed candy cane could be a nice holiday addition, too.
I love chocolate and oreos! This cheesecake is simply perfect! 🙂
Oh my goodness Liz. This cheesecake must be for me! It’s absolute perfection and so chocolaty. I believe you can never have too much chocolate in one bite 🙂 Pinned
wow This cheesecake looks to die for! I have never had a Oreo, let alone a cheesecake made with them. Save me a slice, please :-))
I love that this has a chocolate cheesecake filling, it looks so rich and luxurious.