Who would guess this super Easy Dill Pickle Dip would get so many rave reviews??! It’s perfect for picnics, summer gatherings, tailgating and more!
Easy Dill Pickle Dip
I first sampled this dill pickle dip when my food blogger friend, Kate, and I cooked at a local celebrity chef benefit. The name of this dish wasn’t particularly enticing, but all it took was one bite of Kate’s contribution and I was sold.
I enjoy pickles, but the classic dill pickle is low on the list of my favorite varieties. But I still adored this dip, especially paired with ruffled potato chips!
A Book Club Home Run
I cooked up a storm when I hosted my book club in early May. This was the recipe everyone wanted to go home with. And it’s super simple to prepare! Just whip up some softened cream cheese, add some pickle juice and Worcestershire and whip again.
Fold in some chopped pickles, add a sprinkle of Old Bay Seasoning and, voila, it’s ready to serve! How easy is that (channeling my inner Ina)? I hope your guests will be hounding you for this recipe, too!
More Recipes You’ll Love:
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl from Spend with Pennies
- Fiesta Corn Dip
- Cheesy Caprese Dip from The Cookie Rookie
- Sour Cream Corn Dip
- Jalapeno Popper Dip from Brown Eyed Baker
- Bread and Butter Pickles
Easy Dill Pickle Dip
A super easy dip that is guaranteed to get rave reviews!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles (I used Claussen Kosher Dill from the refrigerator section)
- Old Bay seasoning, optional
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and whip until light. Add pickle juice and Worcestershire sauce and whip again.
- Fold in chopped pickles and place in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with Old Bay if desired. Serve with Ruffles or your favorite dippers.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view my Disclosure Policy for details. I earn a small percentage from any purchase you make by clicking on these links at no extra cost to you.