Posted by Liz Berghttps://www.thatskinnychickcanbake.com/buffalo-chicken-dip-recipe/
© 2017 That Skinny Chick Can Bake. All rights reserved.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
!Adapted from Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any hot sauce (I used Frank's)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (I used mozzarella)
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (I used the meat from a rotisserie chicken)
- Heat oven to 350°. Place cream cheese into a deep baking dish. Spread over bottom of the dish.
- Mix salad dressing, hot sauce, and cheese. Stir in chicken. Put mixture on top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Garnish as desired (I topped with slices of red bell pepper). Serve with crackers, chips or celery sticks.
If taking this dip to a picnic, cook it at home, then place in an insulated carrier to keep warm.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 261kcal Calories from fat 201|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 22g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
|Dietary Fiber||25g| Did you make this recipe?