Whether you’re having a big football gathering or just a few friends over to watch the game, you’ll need to serve some of the best game day snacks. Thank goodness some of my favorite bloggers shared their favorite football entertaining recipes!
Best Game Day Snacks
My blogger friends have their A-game on today! When it comes to entertaining, the following are some amazing recipes for your game day buffet. Whether you’re looking for a dips, wings, sliders or quesadillas, we’ve got you covered. I happened to share the only sweet snack, which is a definitely must at our house along with a few savory offerings! Let me know which recipe you want to make first in the comments! And scroll down for my checklist for the perfect game day party.
Check List for the Perfect Game Day Party
Let me know your favorite tips and I may add them to my list!
- Make it simple. Supplement a few carefully chosen homemade snacks with bags of chips, boxes of crackers and other store-bought items.
- Save yourself the hassle of doing dishes by purchasing paper plates, plastic cups and paper napkins. Color coordinate with your favorite team if you’d like!
- Set the tone by wearing your team’s colors or a favorite jersey (submitted by Lynn of Happier Than a Pig in Mud)
- Don’t forget to put ice on your shopping list. I love to fill one of the kitchen sinks with ice to chill beverages along with a metal tub for other drinks.
- If you’re serving alcohol, make sure you have some filling appetizers like sliders, pizza, quesadillas.
- Have a nice variety of non-alcoholic beverages as well.
- Serve a mix of sweet and savory dishes. A platter of cookies is perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
- If you have a second TV, there may be another game that is of interest. Make sure to have that option available.
- Most of all, make your guests feel welcome. Make introductions, help keep the conversations rolling (during commercials, of course!). Have fun!
Pin to Save These Best Football Entertaining Recipes!
Whether it’s just your immediate family or a big group of friends who gather to watch your favorite team, don’t forget to pin the image below so these terrific football entertaining recipes will be at your fingertips. Stock up on napkins and paper plates,whip up a few of these amazing appetizers, and enjoy the game. Go, Pack, Go!