Today I have some of the Best Fall Crockpot Recipes to add to your repertoire. With a chill in the air and busy autumn schedules, these fall inspired slow cooker recipes can be indispensable!
Best Fall Crockpot Recipes
Along with a group of my favorite bloggers, I’m happy to share some of our favorite crockpot recipes! Even though I work from home, there are days when my schedule is so crazy that a collection of delicious slow cooker recipes is this girl’s best friend!
Plus we’re going to renovate our kitchen over the next year. No oven? No cooktop? I’ll be relying on my crockpot and InstantPot (once I figure out how to work it!). I hope you’ll find some inspiration as you scroll through these terrific fall inspired slow cooker recipes.
Sriracha Lime Slow Cooker Turkey Tenderloin
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Pin to Your Dinner Board!
Don’t forget to pin this compilation of marvelous slow cooker recipes for reference. It’s going to get a lot colder and a piping hot meal right from the crockpot will make both the cook and the recipients very happy!
Let me know your favorite from these best fall crockpot recipes. Plus if you have a tried and true slow cooker recipe your family loves, I’d love to hear about it!
More Crockpot Recipes You’ll Love:
- Crockpot Turtles Candy from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Slow Cooker Carne Asada
- Crockpot Mushroom Chicken from Crazy for Crust
- Easy Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken from NeighborFood
Used in My Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Cuisinart 6-Quart Crock-Pot(large capacity with a removable stoneware pot)
- Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Santoku Knife (I love this knife for chopping)
- OXO Stainless Steel Ladle