This heavenly Strawberry Vanilla Cream Pie is cool, sweet and irresistible. Perfect for all your summer entertaining and always a showstopper!
Chock full of luscious, ripe berries nestled within a velvety vanilla, cream cheese and whipped cream filling, this is one delicious, memorable dessert.
Strawberry Vanilla Cream Pie
With Valentine’s Day approaching I’m testing out all sorts of marvelous sweets. I spied some spectacular, fragrant strawberries at the market and created this dreamy pie with a double dose of berries. We were going out to dinner with a group of friends, so I invited them back to our house for coffee and dessert.
We gathered in the kitchen and I sliced wedges for all. The plates were practically licked clean of this light and delectable strawberry cream cheese pie. If you have strawberry lovers in your family, this dessert will blow their minds. Wouldn’t it be the perfect holiday treat?
How to Make a Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- The base of this dessert was a classic graham cracker crust. I baked mine, but you could easily just pat the crumbs into the springform pan and chill.
- Mashed strawberries were added to sweetened cream cheese, then whipped cream was folded in to lighten the mixture. Poured over the crust, the ungarnished pie went into the fridge.
- PRO-Tip: Make sure to have your cream cheese at room temperature for easy mixing.
- Before serving, I created a decorative pattern with sliced berries for a fancy schmancy presentation, but whole or halved berries would be just as lovely.
- Look for red, unblemished strawberries. If the seeds look brown, they may not be as fresh as you’d like
- I start by working from the outside in to make the pretty strawberry topper. Adding a whole berry to the center completes the flower-like appearance.
- This wasn’t the easiest pie to slice, but it was certainly one of the tastiest! And the presentation will make jaws drop!! Win-win!!
More Vanilla Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake No-Churn Ice Cream from Cupcakes & Kale Chips.
- Best Vanilla Cupcakes
- Perfect Vanilla Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Vanilla Spritz Cookies
- Mini Vanilla Flans
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Shooters
- Pies and Tarts
Strawberry Vanilla Cream Pie
This creamy vanilla pie is chock full of strawberry bits plus topped with a sunburst of strawberry slices
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 38 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert, Pie
- Method: Mixing, Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese; at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups (plus more for topping) strawberries; sliced
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º. Remove base from 9-inch springform pan and wrap with nonstick foil. Attach rim back onto base and set aside.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter till well combined. Pat onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes, then cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon extract until well blended. Mash 2 cups strawberry slices, stir into cream cheese mixture. Whip cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Scrape onto cooled crust and smooth top with offset spatula. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with sliced strawberries as desired.