Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Shooters
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Shooters will help you celebrate your dream kitchen!. You’ll want to whip up these homemade cheesecake desserts for your family ASAP!
A Dream Kitchen in Days
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I am addicted to those home makeover programs on HGTV. My kitchen, though beautiful and functional, is still 19 years post remodel. There are signs of wear and some of the appliances are on their last leg. But who the heck has time for a full kitchen makeover? Have you ever thought of doing a kitchen update in just one weekend? It’s not as difficult as you’d imagine.
The new Frigidaire Professional® Collection is sized to replace your standard appliances without a major renovation, priced affordably with the stylish look and grade of other professional appliances. Along with a little paint, maybe some new lighting, you could have the kitchen of your dreams in just a few days! Check out my Dream Kitchen Board below to see appliances, lighting, paint and wallpaper I’ve chosen from Lowe’s.
Celebrate with Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Shooters
And to celebrate any occasion, you know I always whip up something sweet. A fresh coat of paint, a new microwave or an updated light fixture all deserve a treat. And replacing an appliance or two gets me in the mood to make a special meal for my family with a delectable dessert as the grand finale. These exquisite Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Shooters are one of the simplest treats I’ve ever made (plus their mini size won’t make you regret a little indulgence). You’ll want to dive into these mini cheesecake treats immediately!
With this recipe, there was no need to mess with a stand mixer, springform pans or long baking and cooling periods. The cheesecake shooters were ready in just over an hour. After a brief period of chilling in a what would be spankin’ new Frigidaire Professional® French Door Refrigerator (their Custom-Flex™ doors make organizing a breeze and PureAir® Ultra Filtration System keeps food tasting fresh), I’d crown each shooter with a plump, ripe raspberry.
And cleanup would be a breeze with a sleek front Frigidaire Professional® Dishwasher. With Frigidaire’s OrbitClean® technology, dishes are clean as a whistle the first time through. A 30-minute cycle option washes in a quarter of the time of traditional dishwashers, plus the targeted wash zones ensure odd-shaped bottles and stemware get sparkling clean. Love that!
My Dream Kitchen Board:
To help organize your kitchen plans, start a Pinterest board or computer file to save all your color swatches, favorite fixtures, appliances and decor ideas. Here are a few things I’ve pulled from my For the Home Pinterest Board:
- Roth + Allen Valspar Paint*
- Slide out Flatware and Dish Drawers
- Roth + Allen Lighting*
- Frigidaire Professional® French Door Refrigerator*
- Roth + Allen Wallcoverings*
- Beautiful Cutting Boards
- Frigidaire Professional® Dishwasher*
- Delta Faucet*
- Frigidaire Professional® Range*
- Appliance Garage Cabinet
- Cheerful Mugs
- Elegant Trays
- White Dishes
- Frigidaire Professional® Microwave*
- Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- Herringbone Tile Backsplash
*Found at Lowe’s.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste ( may substitute extract, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Graham cracker crumbs, optional
- Fresh berries and mint to garnish, if desired.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese and sugar till lightened. Mix in vanilla bean paste and lemon juice. In a separate bowl, whip cream to firm peaks. Fold together cream cheese mixture and whipped cream.
- Spoon some graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of 4-8 shot glasses (mine held 1 1/2 ounces) or other small glasses (optional). Fill or pipe cheesecake mixture into glasses. Chill one hour before serving.
- Garnish with a berry or a berry slice and mint, if desired.
Total time does not reflect chilling time.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
- Frigidaire on Facebook
- Frigidaire on Twitter
- Frigidare on Pinterest
- Lowe’s on Facebook
- Lowe’s on Twitter
- Lowe’s on Pinterest