Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
I created this Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail for a holiday dinner club gathering, and it would be perfect to toast in the new year and more! Your guests will love these delicious cocktails!
Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
When ruby red pomegranates start appearing on the scene, I know the holidays are upon us. I rarely make a “signature” drink for a gathering, but this Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail was for our dinner club. It was fun to go the extra mile. All I needed were a few limes, some pomegranate juice, and Champagne and we were ready to roll. The base of the drink can be made ahead of time, in fact, it does need a 2 hour period in the fridge for the flavors to meld. Then when your guests arrive, all that’s required is the bubbly topper and a fruit garnish!
My guests loved these Champagne cocktails. I knew they’d be perfect for our Progressive Eats New Year’s Eve Extravaganza!
Welcome to another edition of Progressive Eats, our virtual version of a progressive dinner party where each course is held at a different home. With Progressive Eats, a theme is chosen each month, members share recipes suitable for a delicious meal or party, and you can hop from blog to blog to check them out. This month’s theme is a New Year’s Eve Extravaganza hosted by Jane of The Heritage Cook. Enjoy these jaw-dropping recipes, ideal for any special occasion and the perfect way to ring in the New Year!
If you’re unfamiliar with the concept, a progressive dinner involves going from house to house, enjoying a different course at each location. With Progressive Eats, a theme is chosen each month, members share recipes suitable for a delicious meal or party, and you can hop from blog to blog to check them out.
New Year’s Eve Extravaganza!
- Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Fancy Free Cocktail from The Food Hunter’s Guide
- Baked Brie with Cabernet Cranberry Cherry Sauce from The Redhead Baker
- Champagne Yeast Brioche from Pastry Chef Online
- Lobster and Crab Chowder from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Beef Filet Steaks with Homemade Bearnaise Sauce from The Heritage Cook
- Puff Pastry Potato Roses from Mother Would Know
- Yuzu Cheesecake from Spice Roots
- Chocolate Orange Stout Cake with Orange Frosting from Creative Culinary
These White Cosmopolitans are another festive holiday cocktail you might enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups Grand Marnier
- 1 1/4 cups Pomegranate Juice (I used POM)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar (whiz regular sugar in a food processor if needed)
- 4 cups chilled Champagne
- Orange slices, pomegranate arils for garnish, optional
- Whisk together Grand Marnier, pomegranate juice, lime juice and sugar. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To serve, fill glasses ½-3/4 full with Grande Marnier mixture. Top with champagne and add garnishes if desired.
Serving Size:1 glass
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g