Just four simple ingredients and you can have these sublime Coconut White Chocolate Truffles for your sweet tooth’s pleasure!
Coconut White Chocolate Truffles
Growing up, I had a penchant for those coconut bonbons in those boxes of chocolates that made the rounds on Valentine’s Day. Then my mom started making Mounds Bars and I fell deeper in love with coconut desserts.
But white chocolate was a more recent addiction–if it was around when I was a child, it wasn’t prevalent in central Iowa. Today is one of those rare occasions when I can combine both these favorites. This recipe for coconut white chocolate truffles is one that anyone can make—especially since it has so few ingredients and steps!
Tips for Making These FOUR Ingredient Truffles
Can you even believe that you can make a rich, decadent and totally irresistible dessert with only FOUR simple ingredients??? Well, here is your proof.
- I chopped a bar and a half of good quality white chocolate, melted it with some heavy cream then whisked in a splash of vanilla bean paste. I recommend using a Ghirardelli bar or other white chocolate bar instead of lesser quality chocolate chips.
- Make sure to finely chop your chocolate so it melts easily and evenly.
- It’s super easy make ganache (chocolate melted with heavy cream) in the microwave. Just do it slowly. Depending on the power of your microwave, zap for 15-30 seconds, stir and repeat until the chocolate is almost totally melted. The residual heat will finish the job.
- Once chilled and scooped, roll the balls of ganache in coconut and voila, truffles!
- If you’re not a coconut fan, try rolling these gems in chopped nuts (pistachios are my new crush), sprinkles, or if you dare, chocolate melts.
- Make these white chocolate truffles to suit your own preferences and you’ll love every nibble.
More 5 Ingredient or Less Recipes
Appetizers and Snacks
- 5-Ingredient Creamy Avocado Dressing by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Crescent Jalapeno Poppers by The Weekend Gourmet
- Crockpot Chicken Chili Dip by The Crumby Cupcake
- Grilled Zucchini and Goat Cheese Roll Ups by Food Done Light
- Marinated Feta Tomato Skewers by Noshing with the Nolands
- Roasted Chili-Lime Peanuts by Casa de Crews
- Strawberry Coconut Soup with Mint by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- 3 Ingredient Steak Marinade by MealDiva
- Baked Fajita Chicken by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Crab Pasta by Caroline’s Cooking
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms by Palatable Pastime
- Abruzzo Style Cannellini Beans with Fennel & Chicken by Delaware Girl Eats
- Salmon in Puff Pastry by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Simple Brined Roast Chicken with Herbs and Garlic by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Simple Grilled Tilapia by Cooking Chat
- Simple Summer Shrimp and Asparagus by eating in instead
- Skirt Steak and Grilled Potatoes for a Crowd by Family Foodie
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Nosh My Way
- Slowcooker Ravioli Lasagne by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Brazilian Black Beans by Curious Cuisiniere
- Korean Seasoned Dried Squid (Ojingeochae muchim) by kimchi MOM
- Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Sauerkraut and Apple Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sesame Lime Edamame by Magnolia Days
- Southern Style Squash Casserole by Recipe for Perfection
- Tomato, Avocado and Bacon Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Apple Drop Candy by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies by NinjaBaker.com
- Coconut White Chocolate Truffles by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Easy No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Fluffernutter Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Magic Pudding Dessert by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rhubarb Crumble by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Recipe Substitution Tips by Sunday Supper
Coconut White Chocolate Truffles #SundaySupper
A simple, decadent candy with only 4 ingredients!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 12-20 truffles, depending on size 1x
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract can be substituted)
- Coconut (I used angel flake sweetened coconut)
- Place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Add cream and microwave gently, stopping and stirring at 30 second intervals, till mixture is smooth.
- Chill for at least an hour or till firm.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment and scoop out rounded teaspoons or tablespoons of ganache onto prepared pan. Chill again for at least an hour.
- Roll ganache between palms to make nice spheres, then roll in coconut. Store in refrigerator.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.