These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are a delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus they are a cinch to make!
With only 5 ingredients, this cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe is a terrific addition to a dessert or even appetizer buffet.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
I just adore these two-bite cheesecake stuffed strawberries. Luscious ripe strawberries are filled with sweetened cream cheese and topped with toasted almonds. The mixture of tastes and textures is heavenly.
I hadn’t made these gems in a while, so I added them to a tray of truffle brownies for my book club for a delicious pop of color. These beautiful, elegant stuffed strawberries are perfect for any gathering—for a girls’ night out, a cocktail nibble or even part of a lovely brunch spread. They are fantastic!!!
Tips for Making These Simple, Elegant Stuffed Strawberries
- Hunt down the best, most fragrant berries you can find. These just won’t taste the same if your berries aren’t top-notch. The process is very simple.
- To prep the strawberries, take a small paring knife to cleanly cut off the stem end. The same knife or a small melon baller can be used to remove some of the strawberry flesh to create space for the cheesecake mixture.
- Also cut off the tip end of the berry, creating a flat side so the berries stand upright.
- Cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla are whipped together till smooth, then I use a zip-lock bag with a snipped-off corner to pipe this cheesecake mixture into the cored-out berries.
- Top with toasted sliced almonds or even mini chocolate chips!
My book club loved this cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe—I know you will, too.
Book Club Selections
If you’re in a book club or love to read, here is the List of Books my book club has read over the past 20+ years. We rate the books from 1-10, 10 being the highest. We give consideration to the discussion, whether we’d recommend the book to other friends and book clubs, and how much we enjoyed reading the book.
P.S. If you have loads of fresh strawberries, try out these amazing Strawberry Souffles with fresh berries, this Strawberry Angel Food Dessert and this Strawberry Cream Pie! Also, check out more Dessert Recipes and Appetizer Recipes.
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 12-15 strawberries
- Sliced almonds, toasted (may toast in a dry saute pan till lightly browned or in a 350º oven for 3-6 minutes)
- Whip cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar till fluffy. Put mixture into a quart ziplock bag and cut off one corner to allow for piping.
- Trim bottom of berries so that each will stand up (non-stem side). Remove stem and with knife or melon baller, and scoop out some of the strawberry flesh. Pipe filling into the opening on top of strawberry till it brims over the top. Garnish with the toasted almonds.
Adapted from Martha Stewart
Feel free to top with mini chocolate chips instead of almonds.
Serving Size:1 large strawberry
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g