Pimm’s Cup: This quintessential British cocktail was perfect for my Indian themed book club this month!
I am hosting an upcoming book club meeting with an Indian theme and have been searching for a fun cocktail. I was striking out till someone mentioned how a British drink like Pimm’s cup would be apropos.
Pimm’s is a gin-based drink with some herb undertones, typically served during cricket matches. So when friends came over to bake, I had some taste testers. We found them quite refreshing. So perfect for a hot summer evening or the next Cricket World Cup. I bet you’ll find a good excuse to whip these up!
An Easy Recipe
When hosting a big group, you don’t need to add a complicated beverage to the menu. This Pimm’s Cup couldn’t be simpler. Just mix Pimm’s and soda and garnish. Cheers!
A classic British cocktail
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Varies
- Category: Cocktails, Beverage
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: British
- Orange slices, cut in halves or quarters
- Lemon slices, cut in half
- English cucumber slices
- Mint sprigs
- Pimm’s No. 1
- Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
- For each glass, place a mint sprig in the bottom. Add one shot of Pimm’s for every two shots of Sprite. Mix and add garnishes.