This easy recipe for Double Decker Oreo Fudge provides the delicious combination of white chocolate, dark chocolate, and Oreos all in one!
Double Decker Oreo Fudge
One of Bill’s influences on our children is the love of Oreos. Double-Stuf preferred, but any form of the standard Oreo is acceptable. Me? Well, I love an Oreo pie crust, but no thank you when it comes to the cookies.
A new fudge recipe gets them even MORE excited! To appease the family’s need for sweets, I’m happy to utilize these sandwich cookies in my desserts. And when I spied Danielle’s recipe for Double Decker Oreo Fudge on her blog, Hugs & Cookies XOXO, I knew it was only a matter of time before I treated my gang. They’d get both fudge and Oreos!
Tips for Making This Oreo Fudge
- A can of sweetened condensed milk was the key to this Double Decker Oreo Fudge recipe. Divided, then half heated with white chocolate and half heated with semi-sweet chocolate, created the two fudge layers.
- Quartered Oreos were gently stirred into the white chocolate and poured into the prepared pan. Topped with the dark chocolate layer and chilled, this rich candy was devoured by the hubby and kids.
- I like lining my pan with non-stick foil, for easy removal of the whole batch to a cutting board, to slice into squares.
- Another tool is an offset spatula which helps to spread both layers evenly and makes for a prettier result. Score another one for Danielle!!
Hugs & Cookies XOXO
Thanks again to my lovely friend, Danielle for another magnificent dessert recipe!
Check out Danielle’s take on this recipe as well as her social media sites!
Used in This Oreo Fudge Recipe:
- USA Pan Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
- Non-Stick Foil
- OXO Small Offset Spatula
More Fudge Recipes You’ll Love:
- No-Fail Chocolate Fudge
- Oreo White Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Red Velvet Fudge
- Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
- Easy Pumpkin Fudge
- Milky Way Fudge
- Fudge Snowflakes
- Layered Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- More of my Best Dessert Recipes
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, split in half (1 can)
- 10 Oreos, chopped in quarters
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- LIne 8 x 8 inch pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Divide sweetened condensed milk equally between two microwave safe bowls and set aside. Chop Oreos.
- Place white chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter in one of the bowls of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then repeat till chocolate is smooth and melted. Stir in Oreos and pour mixture into pan.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate into the other bowl of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave, stopping and stirring at frequent intervals till smooth.Pour on top of Oreo layer and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.
Serving Size:1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g