Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view my Disclosure Policy for details. I earn a small percentage from any purchase you make by clicking on these links. This helps me keep my kitchen stocked with butter and chocolate!
Double Decker Oreo Fudge
One of Bill’s influences on our children is the love of Oreos. Double-Stuf preferred, but any form of the standard Oreo is acceptable. Me? Well, I love an Oreo pie crust, but no thank you when it comes to the cookies.
A new fudge recipe gets them even MORE excited! To appease the family’s need for sweets, I’m happy to utilize these sandwich cookies in my desserts. And when I spied Danielle’s recipe for Double Decker Oreo Fudge on her blog, Hugs & Cookies XOXO, I knew it was only a matter of time before I treated my gang. They’d get both fudge and Oreos!
Decadent and Easy!
A can of sweetened condensed milk was the key to this Double Decker Oreo Fudge recipe. Divided, then half heated with white chocolate and half heated with semi-sweet chocolate, created the two fudge layers.
Quartered Oreos were gently stirred into the white chocolate and poured into the prepared pan. Topped with the dark chocolate layer and chilled, this rich candy was devoured by the hubby and kids. Score another one for Danielle!!
Hugs & Cookies XOXO
Thanks again to my lovely friend, Danielle for another magnificent dessert recipe!
Check out Danielle’s take on this recipe as well as her social media sites!
Used in This Recipe:
- USA Pan Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
- Non-Stick Foil
- OXO Small Offset Spatula
Double Decker Oreo Fudge #TwoSweetiePies
An easy layered fudge with Oreos, white and semi-sweet chocolate. Adapted from Bakers Royale via Hugs & Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Yield: 16-25 squares
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, split in half
- 10 Oreos, chopped in quarters
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- LIne 8 x 8 inch pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Divide sweetened condensed milk equally between two microwave safe bowls and set aside. Chop Oreos.
- Place white chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter in one of the bowls of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then repeat till chocolate is smooth and melted. Stir in Oreos and pour mixture into pan.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate into the other bowl of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave, stopping and stirring at frequent intervals till smooth.Pour on top of Oreo layer and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view my Disclosure Policy for details. I earn a small percentage from any purchase you make by clicking on these links at no extra cost to you.