Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
It was two days before we were to leave on our annual family vacation. Our oldest was coming by for dinner and I realized I only had bits and bobs of old cookies in the freezer. I wanted to make a dessert that could be made with what was in our kitchen plus would last a couple weeks in the fridge. This 3 Ingredient Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge from Hugs & Cookies XOXO fit the bill. The simple recipe called for 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, a bag of mini-marshmallows, and a can of sweetened condensed milk. I was in business.
I am not the fudge nor marshmallow eater in this family, but I found this quite tasty! The chocolate base had a more intense chocolate flavor as the semi-sweet chocolate wasn’t overloaded with sugar as in my No-Fail Fudge. But the marshmallows balanced out the sweetness perfectly. The menfolk enjoyed this fudge and I parked the leftovers in the fridge until we returned from the land of the midnight sun. No aurora borealis sitings, as it was too early to view the northern lights, but we had a marvelous time in Alaska.
Thanks again to my lovely friend, Danielle, for another magnificent recipe for chocolate marshmallow fudge! She is my go-to blogger for decadent treats. I promise you will love whatever you try from her blog!!! We share a recipe from each other’s sites every second Monday of the month.
Check out Danielle’s take on 3 Ingredient Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge as well as her social media sites! Make sure to check out which of my recipes she made this month, too.Hugs & Cookies XOXO – Facebook – Pinterest – Twitter – Instagram
Used in This Recipe:
More Scrumptious Fudge Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Fudge from TexanErin Baking
- Pumpkin Fudge from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- No-Fail Orange Creamsicle Fudge from Inside BruCrew Life
- Double Decker Oreo Fudge from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Triple Chocolate Turtle Fudge from Mom on Timeout
- Oreo White Chocolate Fudge from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
An easy fudge recipe chock full of marshmallows
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 64 squares
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate (or 8 ounces semisweet chocolate and 4 ounces milk chocolate), I used Ghirardelli bars, chopped
- 1 can >sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine chocolate and the condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.Microwave in 30-second increments, stopping and stirring until smooth and melted.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Spread into prepared pan and refrigerate at least one hour. Cut into squares and serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view my Disclosure Policy for details.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view my Disclosure Policy for details. I earn a small percentage from any purchase you make by clicking on these links at no extra cost to you.