Caramel Biscoff Blossoms Cookies
Caramel Biscoff Blossoms Cookies are a twist on peanut blossoms for caramel and cookie butter lovers! Perfect for cookie butter fans.
If you’re a fan of Biscoff Spread, Biscoff Cookies and/or Hershey’s Kisses, these Kiss Cookies are calling your name!
Why You Must Make
- My kids love peanut butter blossoms, so I knew they’d love this Biscoff version!
- A dab of caramel before adding the chocolate Kiss made these even more decadent than their namesake.
- Biscoff spread is swapped out for the peanut butter in peanut blossoms for a one of a kind cookie!
- These caramel Biscoff Blossom Cookies were simple to make, especially since instead of making homemade caramel, I used bagged caramel candies. Unwrapped, then melted with some cream made for an easy caramel component. Sometimes you just have to take a shortcut this busy time of year.
- Use a cookie disher to make evenly sized cookies, then roll the dough into round balls.
- When they come out of the oven, use a spoon to make an indentation in the middle of each cookie. These wells will be where the caramel is placed.
- Then unwrap and add whatever kind of Hershey’s Kisses or Hugs appeals to you!
More Holiday Cookies You’ll Love
- Holiday Pinwheel Cookies
- Pecan Pie Thumbprint Cookies
- Noel Nut Balls with Toffee
- Italian Christmas Cookies
- Candy Cane Blossoms
- More of the Best Holiday Recipes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Biscoff Spread (creamy or crunchy)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces vanilla caramels
- 2-3 tablespoons cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 36 Hershey's Kisses
- Beat butter, Biscoff and sugars together till creamy. Add egg and mix till blended. Mix in vanilla and milk, then dry ingredients. Chill dough while preheating oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll rounded tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or till golden. Remove from oven and use the back of a round tablespoon and make an indentation in each cookie (making a well for the caramel). Remove cookies to cooling rack.
- When all are baked, microwave caramels and 2 tablespoons of cream for one minute. Stir, then continue to microwave at 30 second intervals, stopping to stir till mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Spoon a teaspoon or less of caramel into the indentation in each cookie. Press unwrapped Hershey's Kiss into the caramel. Let cool before sampling.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g