School is back in session and crazy schedules abound. It’s the perfect time for some of our Best One Dish Meals recipes!
Best One Dish Meals
With school starting across the country, dinnertime has gotten hectic again. Between homework, after school activities and sports, it’s hard to get a meal on the table. Some of my favorite bloggers and I are sharing our best one dish meals. Less mess, less fuss, but loads of flavor and deliciousness. Scroll through all the amazing alternatives and shake up your menu with these easy back to school dinner ideas.
More One Dish Meals You’ll Love:
- One Pot Shrimp Diablo from Lemons for Lulu
- Classic Roast Chicken from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- 20 One-Pot Wonder Meals—They’re What’s for Dinner from Foodie Crush
- Chicken Piccata Pasta from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- One Dish Italian Chicken and Rice Bake from Rachel Cooks
Pin These Best One Dish Meals:
What’s your favorite one dish meal? Do you go for chicken, pasta or hamburger first? Did you find some inspiration for your weekly menu? I spy a few that I’ll be making soon.