The countdown to Easter is on! If you’re looking for a speedy holiday treat, this dreamy Easy White Chocolate Easter Bark can be whipped up in no time!!
Easy White Chocolate Easter Bark
This is such a ridiculously simple recipe. It’s ideal for a last minute treat when time is tight or a fun project for your children or grandchildren. Just pick up a bag of your favorite Easter candy, like pastel M & M’s or mini Robin Eggs along with some festive sprinkles. I always have a stash of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Bars which melt perfectly in the microwave to make the base for this bark.
This is basically an alternative version of my peppermint bark, which I do need to share with you all before Christmas. Peppermint extract and crushed candy canes are mixed into the melted white chocolate for a holiday favorite of my children. For this easy white chocolate Easter bark, feel free to add some extract, but I kept mine plain. After spreading out the melted chocolate, candy and sprinkles of your choice are strewn over the surface. Chopped dried fruit and nuts are another delicious option!
What would you put in your white chocolate bark???
You Might Need:
- Wilton Easter Sprinkle Assortment
- Wilton Easter Sprinkles
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars, package of 6
- 2 pounds white chocolate, chopped (4 4-ounce Ghirardelli white chocolate bars)
- 1 cup small Easter candies of your choice, I used M & M's and mini Robin Eggs
- Sprinkles, colors that will coordinate with your candies
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stopping and stirring as needed until mixture is smooth.
- Spread white chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet to a thickness of about ¼ inch.
- Sprinkle with candies, then sprinkles. Gently press the candy so they will adhere to the chocolate as it cools.
- Let rest at room temperature until solid, about 2 hours. May place in the refrigerator to hurry the cooling process.
Feel free to change the candies for different holidays or celebrations.
I found Easter sprinkles and candies at my local Target.
More Recipes You’ll Love:
- Easter Rocky Road Popcorn from Barbara Bakes
- Easter Candy Brownie Cookies
- Bunny Cookie Bark from Your Home Based Mom
- Easter Cookie Cake
- Robin Egg Fudge from Inside Bru Crew Life