This Peach Raspberry Crisp is a delectable dessert that graces our table at least once each summer. The combination of peaches and raspberries is heavenly!
Peach Raspberry Crisp
Peaches are one of my favorite summer indulgences. I love eating a piece of this ripe, juicy fruit for an afternoon snack, but a crisp, cobbler or pie truly makes my heart sing. Served slightly warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or even this No-Churn Roasted Peach Ice Cream is pure heaven. Bill prefers his peaches cooked, so I’ve adapted my favorite apple crisp into a delectable seasonable dessert.
Easy Fresh Peach Dessert Recipe
If you haven’t tried the peach raspberry combo in your desserts, it’s a must. My husband adores my Peach Raspberry Pie, but this crisp is just as gratifying with much less effort. Fruit crisps like this Old Fashioned Apple Crisp are also a family favorite. No rolling out of a pastry crust, just the mixing and sprinkling of a sweet, buttery crumble.
Baked with a touch of cinnamon until the juices are hot, bubbly, and fragrant will have everyone hovering around the oven. Let this peach raspberry crisp cool down a bit before serving, and don’t forget to add a dollop of ice cream to your plate!
More Recipes You’ll Love:
- Raspberry and Blueberry Crisp from Your Home Based Mom
- Slow Cooker Peach Crisp Recipe from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Triple Berry Rhubarb Crisp from Barbara Bakes
- Grilled Apple Crisp
- Individual Berry Crisps
- Apple Slab Pie
- Leaf Topped Apple Pie
- More Dessert Recipes
Peach Raspberry Crisp
A summer crisp recipe featuring peaches and raspberries
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 6–10 sliced and peeled fresh peaches (or enough to fill your casserole dish)
- 1 half-pint fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Gently mix the fruit with sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Put in a 9 x 9 baking pan or equivalent casserole dish. In another bowl, cut together the topping ingredients with a pastry blender or mix together with fingers till well combined. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or longer till topping is golden and filling is bubbly. Carefully broil for a minute or two if topping needs some more color. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.