Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies
I took these marvelous Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies to a neighborhood gathering. Our friends raved with every delicious bite flavored with cocoa, milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips!
Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies
I knew these gems would be a hit when I let Bill sample some warm cookies fresh from the oven. I’d say swooning comes close to his reaction. He’s a chocoholic through and through. I packed up some to take across the street and these triple chocolate fudge cookies were a hit with our friends as well (I think Bill was secretly hoping that he’d have lots of leftovers to bring home!). With a cocoa laden batter and both milk and white chocolate chips, how could these be bad???
These cookies were a snap to whip up. Cocoa powder provided the buttery cookie dough with the fudgy flavor and the chocolate chips pushed these over the top. I like to add a few more chocolate chips to the tops of the cookies immediately after they come out of the oven for a prettier cookie, but that extra step is completely optional.
Tips for Making Fudgy Cookies
- Look for a good proportion of fat in your recipe. Butter and egg yolks both provide richness to the dough.
- Stir in the dry ingredients with a wooden spoon. This prevents the dough nice and dense and prevents gluten activation.
- Don’t over bake your cookies. They can look slightly underdone in the middle as there will be some carryover cooking time from the baking sheet.
Two Sweetie Pies
Thanks again to my lovely friend, Danielle, for another magnificent recipe! She is my go-to blogger for decadent treats. I promise you will love whatever you try from her blog!!! We share a recipe from each other’s sites every second Monday of the month.
Check out Danielle’s take on this recipe as well as her social media sites! Plus make sure to stop by her blog and check out which of my recipes she made this month, too.
Used in This Recipe:
- Half Sheet Pan, 13″x18″
- Parchment Paper Baking Sheets
- Medium Cookie Scoop
- 10-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- KitchenAid 9-Speed Hand Mixer
More Chocolate Cookies You’ll Love:
- Hot Chocolate Cookies from Big Bear’s Wife
- Flourless Chocolate Cookies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Salted Dark Chocolate Cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Layered Chocolate Chip Cookies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- 100 Layer Chocolate Chocolate Cookies from I Am Baker
- Cookie Recipes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add 1 egg at a time. Mix in vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients slowly.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by large tablespoons on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 for 8-10 mins.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g