Super easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Tiger Bark can be put together in just minutes. It will disappear just as quickly!!!
Having four ingredients, this simple chocolate peanut butter candy tastes amazing and is utterly addictive. Whether as a treat for your family or a holiday gift, you’ll be glad you made a batch.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Tiger Bark
If you love the classic pairing of peanut butter and chocolate this Tiger Bark is for you! It takes only minutes to prepare and is ready to eat as soon as it solidifies.
How to Marbleize Tiger Bark
I don’t go all crazy when I marbleize candies or toppings. For this peanut butter chocolate tiger bark, I simply spread the peanut butter layer across a foil lined half baking sheet.
Next, I poured parallel strips of the chocolate from one long side to the other. From there, I took the tip of a table knife and pulled the chocolate from one short side to the other. Voila, a lovely, elegant pattern.
Last Minute Treat!
On the morning of our neighborhood cookie exchange, I whipped up a batch of tiger bark in addition to the Hot Cocoa Cookies I baked earlier. It took mere minutes to get it made, but it wasn’t perfectly set before I cut it. Nevertheless, my family and friends loved every bite of this peanut butter chocolate tiger bark!
More “Bark” Recipes You’ll Love:
- Peppermint Oreo Bark from Inside BruCrew Life
- Easy White Chocolate Easter Bark
- S’mores Bark from Wine and Glue
- Peppermint Bark Snowflakes
- Pecan Pie Bark from Wishes and Dishes
Used to Make This Recipe:
- Half Sheet Pan (I like his heavy duty brand. Your initial investment may be slightly more, but these last a lifetime).
- Offset spatula (I use this so much, I bought a second one. Perfect for smoothing out the top of brownie batter, bar cookie dough, and spreading and marbling this tiger bark).
- Non-stick foil (You can most likely find this at your grocery store or Target, but it is invaluable for lining baking dishes. Besides preventing sticking, it helps with removal of brownies or bars after baking).
- Santoku Knife (One of my two favorite knives. This is one I use for cutting desserts most often).
Peanut Butter Chocolate Tiger Bark
A super quick and easy peanut butter and chocolate confection!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Dessert, Candy
- Method: Microwaving
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound white chocolate, chopped (I used Ghirarelli bars)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Line a half sheet pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate, stopping and stirring at 30 second intervals until smooth.
Stir peanut butter into the white chocolate until well combined. With an offset spatula, spread onto the prepared sheet pan into about a 9 x 13-inch rectangle.
Add semi-sweet chocolate and oil to a microwave safe bowl and melt as directed above.
Pour stripes of chocolate over the peanut butter layer, from one long end to the other. You can go back and even up these stripes if you have leftover chocolate.
Then drag the point of a butter knife or the side of an offset spatula from one short side to the other (perpendicular to your stripes) to marbleize.
Let bark cool and solidify. Putting it in the refrigerator will speed up the process.
Cut or break into serving sized pieces.
- Serving Size: 1 piece of bark
- Calories: 196kcal
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 4mg