This Easy Kahlua Bundt Cake is still my go-to recipe when I need a quick, yet decadent, dessert. This moist, dense chocolate cake is a snap to fix. You are going to fall in love with this simple Kahlua Cake recipe.
This fabulous chocolate cake mix recipe is embarrassingly simple. You’d never guess that it starts with a cake mix!
Kahlua Bundt Cake
I know “semi-homemade” conjures up some bad images for many of my foodie friends: less than gourmet dishes, gloppy casseroles with canned soups, boxed “helper” meals, etc. But I have a few such recipes that my family adores, like this Easy Lemon Bundt Cake, and I just can’t just ignore their requests. When you find recipes like this easy Kahlua cake these fabulous Cake Mix Cookies, you can see there are times and places for said shortcuts.
This Kahlua Bundt Cake is another prime example. I have baked it for teachers’ luncheons, funeral dinners as well as for family birthdays. And despite it being made with a boxed cake mix, I always get requests for the recipe. I think the full pint of sour cream may have something to do with the overwhelmingly positive reactions.
Tips for Making an Easy Kahlua Cake
- One bowl, a mixer and a handful of ingredients and you’ll have the most incredible aroma wafting through your kitchen in no time. It’s a dump and mix recipe, truly a no brainer. Save this for when you’re in a pinch for time.
- PRO-Tip: I highly recommend spraying your Bundt pan with Baker’s Joy or some other oil/flour spray so that you’ll get an easy release from the pan. Cool in the pan for just 10 minutes, then invert onto a rack till it cools to room temperature.
- I finally had to replace my Bundt pan after no prep would give me good release. Sometimes the non-stick finish just wears out!
- As you can see, my Kahlua Bundt Cake came out with nary a chocolate chip left behind. All this needs is a sprinkle of powdered sugar and you’ll hear nothing but swooning. Seriously, if you’re overwhelmed with the holidays, this amped up recipe cake mix recipe will be a lifesaver.
Used in This Easy Kahlua Cake Recipe:
More Delicious Cake Mix Recipes You’ll Love:
- No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake Cups from Wine and Glue
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies from Living Locurto
- Easy Lemon Bundt Cake
- Almond Bundt Cake
- Easy Margarita Poke Cake
- More Cake Recipes
- Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge cake mix, 15.25 ounces (with pudding in the mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-pint sour cream
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Beat together all ingredients except chocolate chips. Add chocolate chips when batter is smooth. Pour into well greased and floured Bundt pan. Bake 40-50 minutes.
- Cool about 10 minutes and turn out onto cake plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 520 Total Fat: 33g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 72mg Sodium: 183mg Carbohydrates: 51g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 42g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g
More of My Favorite Chocolate Cakes: