Do you have friends over to watch the Academy Awards? It’s time to channel your inner Wolfgang Puck and create a spread full of small bites to assuage any hunger pangs. Tiny desserts like these Mini S’mores Tarts are the perfect choice for an easy, irresistible sweet nibble on your party buffet.
Mini S’mores Tarts
These little gems are super simple to prepare but sure look fancy. Using mini fillo tarts make short time of preparation. They’re already baked and just need to be filled. I melted together some chocolate, cream and butter to make a simple ganache. A few mini marshmallows and a shard of graham cracker created the s’more trilogy.
Endless Filling Options
I also had a jar of lemon curd and some berries in my fridge. The citrus version was a lovely option for those who aren’t chocolate fans (gasp). As much as we love chocolate at our house, I still make sure to have an alternate flavor. Lemon works perfectly. Both versions were a hit with my family!
More Fancy Appetizers for Your Next Bash!
The Sunday Supper Tastemakers have you covered for your next cocktail party! Thanks to Wendy from Wholistic Woman for hosting us this week! Add my raspberry topped mini cheesecakes to your baking list, too, as they’d be marvelous paired with these s’mores tarts.
- BLT Crostini Sliders with Avocado Aioli by Casa de Crews
- Easy Caprese Puff Pastry Bites by The Weekend Gourmet
- French Onion Palmiers by Cooking With Carlee
- Ham and Mustard Spirals by Food Lust People Love
- Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Middle Eastern Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mushroom and Blue Cheese Gougeres by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Simple Greek Pinwheels with Tzatziki Dipping Sauce by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Soppressata Puffs by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Baba Ganoush by The Crumby Cupcake
- Baked Fruit and Nut Camembert by Sunday Supper Movement
- Caesar Salad Wonton Cups by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cucumber Bites with Creole Shrimp and Guacamole by Life Tastes Good
- Dates with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto and Truffle Honey by Monica’s Table
- Drunken Asparagus with Feta and Prosciutto by Wholistic Woman
- Italian Chicken Meatballs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Japanese Meatballs by NinjaBaker.com
- Loaded Hasselback Potatoes Mini Size by Crazed Mom
- Mini Caprese Bites With Balsamic Drizzle by My Sweet Savings
- Pork Dumplings by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Prosciutto and Blue Cheese Pear Bites by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Lime Shrimp Cups by Our Good Life
- Mini Crab Cakes by My Savory Spoon
- Oysters Rockefeller by Caroline’s Cooking
- Scallop Crudo with Citrus by Cricket’s Confections
- Shrimp Martini by Palatable Pastime
- Southwestern Shrimp Spring Rolls by The Freshman Cook
- Tuna Poke Mochi Waffles by Brunch-n-Bites
- Gluten Free Champagne Cake Pops by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Loaded Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips by Desserts Required
- Mini S’mores Tarts by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake Bars by Pies and Plots
- Sweet Dijon Pecan Baked Brie Bites by Soulfully Made
- Wine Gummy Bears by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Baked Eggplant Fries with Basil Dipping Sauce by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Blue Cheese Asparagus Bites by Hardly A Goddess
- Broccoli Pesto Potato Bites by Simple and Savory
- Mushroom Purses by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Roasted Carrot Soup by From the Bookshelf
Mini S’mores Tarts
Mini desserts suitable for any gathering! And super easy to make!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 15 mini tarts 1x
- 1 box frozen mini fillo shells (I used Athen’s brand, 1.9 ounce box)
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers, cut into shards
- Remove fillo shells from the freezer and place on a baking sheet.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate, cream and butter. Gently melt in microwave using 30 second increments, stopping to stir frequently, until chocolate mixture is smooth.
- Divide chocolate ganache between tart shells. Top each with about 4 mini marshmallows.
- Turn on broiler and place tarts in oven. Watch carefully until marshmallows are lightly browned. Remove quickly so they don’t burn. Insert a graham cracker shard into the center of the tart.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.