Mini S’mores Tarts
Tiny desserts like these Mini S’mores Tarts are the perfect choice for an easy, irresistible sweet nibble on your party buffet.
S’mores Desserts are always a hit with their rich chocolate, gooey marshmallows, and sweet, crisp graham crackers. And you won’t have to break a sweat as pre-made Fillo shells Mini Tart Recipes a breeze to prepare!
Why You Should Make S’mores Tarts
- These little gems are super simple to prepare but sure look fancy.
- Using mini fillo tarts makes for quick preparation. They’re already baked and just need to be filled.
- I melted together some chocolate, cream, and butter to make a simple ganache. A few mini marshmallows and a shard of graham cracker created the s’mores trilogy.
- Plus, there’s an easy lemon version as an alternative! Also, easy to make!
- Find mini fillo cups in the grocer’s freezer section next to the puff pastry and fillo sheets.
- Shake up your fillings depending on the occasion. They can be sweet or savory. Think of taco tarts for game day with seasoned ground beef topped with shredded cheese, minced tomatoes, etc.
- After topping with mini marshmallows, place the pan under the broiler to toast them. Watch very carefully so they don’t burn. You can also use a small kitchen torch if you own one.
- I added a piece of graham cracker to complete the s’mores trifecta of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. If serving to children, a Teddy graham would be cute!
Frequently Asked Questions
S’mores is a contraction of the phrase, “I want some more.” Some More is shortened to s’more. It was coined by the Girl Scouts who invented the classic campfire treat of roasted marshmallows sandwiched between 2 graham crackers along with a milk chocolate bar.
Port, Irish Coffee, Spiked Hot Chocolate, or Baileys Irish Cream are perfect for sipping while indulging in this tartlet recipe! Plus, filling the fillo shells with lemon curd (pictured below) would be a delicious pairing.
You May Also Like:
Mini desserts are perfect for so many occasions – brunches, picnics, pitch-ins at work, or cocktail parties!
- Mini Margarita Cheesecakes
- Individual Pavlovas
- Raspberry Topped Mini Cheesecakes
- Individual Vanilla Bean Cheesecakes
- More of the Best Dessert Recipes
Mini S'mores Tarts
Mini desserts suitable for any gathering! And super easy to make!
- 1 box frozen mini fillo shells (I used Athen's brand, 1.9 ounce box)
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers, cut into shards
- Remove fillo shells from the freezer and place on a baking sheet.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate, cream and butter. Gently melt in microwave using 30 second increments, stopping to stir frequently, until chocolate mixture is smooth.
- Divide chocolate ganache between tart shells. Top each with about 4 mini marshmallows.
- Turn on broiler and place tarts in oven. Watch carefully until marshmallows are lightly browned. Remove quickly so they don't burn. Insert a graham cracker shard into the center of the tart.
For another option, fill tart shells with lemon curd and top with a fresh, ripe berry.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Thatskinnychickcanbake.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although thatskinnychickcanbake.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased can change the nutritional information in any given recipe. Also, many recipes on thatskinnychickcanbake.com recommend toppings, which may or may not be listed as optional and nutritional information for these added toppings is not listed. Other factors may change the nutritional information such as when the salt amount is listed “to taste,” it is not calculated into the recipe as the amount will vary. Also, different online calculators can provide different results. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate.
34 Comments on “Mini S’mores Tarts”
These were so hard to resist!! My kids couldn’t stop eating these tarts! So lovely!
Can these be made one day ahead? Also, how do you think they’d be with cinnamon graham cracker shards? Thank you!
Yes, they can definitely be made a day ahead and the cinnamon graham cracker shards sound yummy!!!
These looks good for any time of the day treat … Lovely creation Liz.
If I showed up to a parties and these were there I would just straight up decide I was staying there forever.
Easy to make and easy to eat, I love these!
oh those are so cool! I barely know smores, but I know that I go crazy for tarts. That’s an awesome sundaysupper treat! I am going to check out the other sunday goodies,
These are adorable, and even better, fast! I have a non-chocolate lover, so I like the lemon idea too!
Awww…these little gems are too beautiful. But they sure make a perfect companion for elegant appetizer. Love these mini bites.
What a great treat. I think everyone should buy these products to have on hand for those unexpected guests.
Too cute and the perfect s’mores bite!
All the flavor without the mess!
Lizzy love smores !! Look delicious!!! Happy Valentine’s day dear!!