Milky Way Fudge
Who knew one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever made would be the recipient of the most compliments? This easy Milky Way Fudge was made from just three ingredients. THREE. And your friends will rave. Mine did!
It’s time for another installment of Two Sweetie Pies where Danielle and I try out a recipe from each other’s blog. Her Easy Fudge Recipe was a hit!
Milky Way Fudge
I made this microwave milky way fudge on New Year’s Eve for a gathering the following day. By the time we left the party, I had promised to email the recipe to one of my friends…and her husband hinted around how much he’d love to find a second batch in his mailbox. Chocolate chips + one can of sweetened condensed milk + Milky Way candy bars = Dreamy Fudge. It’s definitely a snap to make.
How to Make This Easy Fudge Recipe
Place a bag of chocolate chips, the condensed milk, and a few chopped fun-sized Milky Ways into a microwave-safe bowl. Zap and stir a few times till smooth, then add more chopped Milky Ways before spreading into a greased pan. That’s it. You barely need a recipe! The hardest part will be waiting till it cools. Pinky swear.
Two Sweetie Pies
You can find all our recipes with a search using the #TwoSweetiePies hashtag. And be sure to follow Danielle on her social media sites and blog:
Danielle made my Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Thanks, my friend, for another winner! xoxo
Tip of the Day: You’ll get the cleanest squares if you cut this fudge when chilled. Bring it back to room temperature before serving.
You may need these supplies to make the milky way fudge recipe:
More Fudge Recipes You’ll Love:
Making fudge is a holiday must at our house, but it’s also a terrific gift or sweet treat all year long. My family adores this Double Decker Oreo Fudge, Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge and even this unusual Pumpkin Fudge!
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces of Milky Way candy bars, chopped, divided (I used 10 Fun Sized Milky Way bars)
- Line a 8 inch pan with nonstick foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the condensed milk, chocolate chips and HALF the candy bar chunks. Microwave for 1 minute and then stir. Microwave for additional bursts of 20 seconds (stirring after each burst) until the mixture is smooth. (It won't matter if there are a few unmelted pieces). Stir in the rest of the Milky Way chunks.
- Spread mixture into pan, using an offset spatula to smooth the top. Let cool at least an hour.
- Take the fudge out of the pan by lifting up the foil and transferring it to a cutting board. Cut into small pieces.
Recipe adapted from Hugs & Cookies XOXO via RecipeBoy.com. Total time does not include 1 hour cooling time.
Serving Size:2 squares
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g