Chocolate Brownie Tart
A simple brownie tart with an elegant presentation!
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert, Brownies
- 6 tablespoons butter, sliced into tablespoons
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- For the tart:
- In microwave, melt the chocolate chips and butter, stopping and stirring at 30 second increments till melted and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour 9 inch tart pan with removable bottom (I used Baker’s Joy spray). Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, coffee and vanilla with a mixer about 3 minutes, till lighter in color and well blended. Add cooled chocolate and mix till combined. Add flour, baking powder and salt and stir till just combined. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, till center is puffed. The top will crack. Cool completely then remove from pan to serving plate. Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or ice cream, and chocolate sauce.
- To make chocolate sauce, melt cream and chocolate chips together in microwave, stopping and stirring at 30 second increments till melted and smooth. Add vanilla. Let cool at room temperature till thickens slightly.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the#SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement.
The Clever Chick’s Blog Hop~