Cookie Dough Dip
Easy Peasy Recipe!
The recipe is simple and fabulous. Butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla is mixed together, then Heath bar chunks and chocolate chips are added. I served this with Biscoff cookies and apple slices. A group of our neighbors spent the weekend at a historic hotel south of Indianapolis, and I brought along this dip for our midnight snack. My friends went nuts for this, so I bumped my favorite meatloaf off today’s post so you could enjoy, too!
More Recipes You’ll Love:
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars from The View From Great Island
- Cookie Dough Cheese Ball
- Cookie Dough Lush from Wine and Glue
- No Bake Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 Heath bars (1.4 ounces), chopped
- Cream together cream cheese and butter. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Add sugars and mix till all incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips and Heath chunks.
- Serve with sliced apples or Biscoff or favorite cookie.