S’mores Ice Cream Sundae
After a dreadfully miserable start to our spring, the heat is on! A S’mores Ice Cream Sundae is an easy, elegant dessert to cool you from the inside out and involves no baking! This post is sponsored by Turkey Hill Dairy and all opinions are my own.
A twist on the classic campfire treat, this s’mores dessert is nothing more than layered mini marshmallows, scoops of rich and luscious Turkey Hill Dairy All Natural Ice Cream, bits of graham crackers and dreamy fudge sauce.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view my Disclosure Policy for details. I earn a small percentage from any purchase you make by clicking on these links at no extra cost to you.
S’mores Ice Cream Sundae
As a child, s’mores were a favorite summer dessert. Whether at picnics with family friends at neighborhood parks or up in the Rocky Mountains around a smoky campfire, nothing beats a toasted marshmallow sandwiched with melty milk chocolate.
But as an adult, I’m all about a simple yet beautiful after-dinner treat. Instead of the traditional s’mores, I created a s’mores ice cream sundae.
Starting with an all-natural ice cream churned with minimal ingredients including extra cream, makes all the difference. I fell for Turkey Hill’s high quality, rich and decadent ice cream with my first bite. Layering scoops of their vanilla bean and vanilla bean chocolate ice cream with the other s’mores components was a piece of cake and utterly delectable!
Turkey Hill’s Good Mooed Sampling Tour
Have I tempted you enough? If you’re lucky enough to live on the East Coast through the Midwest, the Good Mooed Sampling Tour may be headed your way.
Turkey Hill’s All Natural Ice Cream, which was just launched last year, will be available for sampling in selected states on this tour. Their terrific ice cream brings you a taste of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, with each delicious spoonful.
Look for the 13-foot, two-ton iconic cow to greet you at each of these events! Just think of the photo ops! Check if the sampling tour is coming to your neck of the woods here.
Where to find Turkey Hill Ice Cream for Your S’mores Dessert
Whether or not you want to make this s’mores dessert or just have a craving for a simple bowl of terrific ice cream, you need to check out this top notch ice cream brand. This is seriously good ice cream, I promise!
If you don’t happen to be in the tour areas, visit the Turkey Hill Store Locator to find the nearest retailer near you. I found ours at our neighborhood Kroger.
More Frozen Desserts You’ll Love:
- Butter Brickle Frozen Dessert from Valerie’s Kitchen
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse Cake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Frozen Lemon Dessert from Your Home Based Mom
- Mile High Strawberry Pie Dessert from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Do you have a favorite combination of ice cream and toppings? Let me know in the comments!
- 4-6 tablespoons mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 graham cracker, chopped into small pieces
- 3-4 scoops of Turkey Hill's All Natural Ice Cream (I used Vanilla Bean and Chocolate Vanilla Bean), divided
- Hot fudge
- More mini marshmallows, plus squares of chocolate and/or graham cracker pieces to garnish.
- In a tall glass or ice cream sundae glass, layer half the marshmallows, then two scoops of ice cream, half the graham crackers, thena drizzle of hot fudge sauce.
- Repeat layers using one or two more scoops of ice cream, depending on the size of your glasses.
- Garnish with a few mini marshmallows, squares of chocolate, and/or graham cracker pieces to serve.
This recipe could easily make two servings. Just use smaller serving glasses. Or serve in bowls starting with 3 scoops of ice cream and just one round of toppings.
This is easily adaptable. Just layer the ingredients you love in the order that makes sense to you. There is no right or wrong!
Make a sundae bar by setting out all ingredients and let guests scoop and layer ingredients as they like.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 875Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 184mgSodium: 519mgCarbohydrates: 104gFiber: 3gSugar: 68gProtein: 42g