The marinade for this Maple Grilled Pork Tenderloin is outrageously delicious! Sweet, salty with piquant mustard and rosemary, it’s the perfect way to jazz up your grilled pork!
This Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe can be made the night before, then tossed on the grill for an easy impressive dinner!
Maple Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Sundays are designated grilling days in the summer. If it’s not burgers, it’s usually beef, pork or chicken that I’ve marinated overnight. I had pork tenderloin in the freezer, so I found an old copy of this Maple Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe in one of my binders that sounded scrumptious. This sweet, salty, tangy, herby combination of flavors worked perfectly with pork.
I sauteed some apples and added our favorite crispy smashed potatoes to the menu. Tom stopped by for dinner and the male carnivores were all pleased with their meat and potatoes. This pork marinade will become a regular on our meal rotation!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
The first time I made pork tenderloin, I was a young mom with two toddlers. I had purchased a couple from the meat market, seasoned them with salt and pepper and roasted them in the oven. Boy, they were not impressive. Extremely bland with little fat and little flavor!
From then on, I made certain to at least marinate this cut a few hours or up to overnight. Besides pork tenderloin, this fabulous, flavorful pork marinade would be fabulous on a pork loin roast or pork chops. I’d definitely marinate the former overnight to ensure the flavors have a chance to be absorbed by the meat. Definitely grill when possible. I love the smokiness imparted from a charcoal grill. Divine!
More Pork Recipes You’ll Love:
- Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops from Diethood
- Apple Mustard Pork Tenderloin from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- How to Roast Pork Perfectly from Cook the Story
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tacos with Cabbage Slaw from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork from Cravings of a Lunatic
Maple Grilled Pork Tenderloin
The marinade for this Maple Grilled Pork Tenderloin is outrageously delicious!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Cuisine: Entree, Pork, BBQ
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh only
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespooons sugar
- 4 apples, peeled cored and slices (I used Granny Smiths)
- Whisk together mustard, rosemary, lemon juice, soy and maple syrup. Pour into a ziplock bag and add pork tenderloins. Marinate 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook pork, add butter to saute pan. When melted, add apples and toss. Sprinkle with sugar and cook till tender. Set aside.
- Prepare grill. Grill to desired doneness. Serve with apples.
Adapted from Home and Family
- Calories: 508kcal
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 527mg
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 54g
- Cholesterol: 179mg