Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie
An easy, peasy Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie with only 4 ingredients!! So luscious and perfect for the coconut fans in your life.
Why You’ll Love
- The toughest part of this recipe was making a nice fluffy rim with the coconut crust. But that was a heck of a lot simpler than rolling out a pastry crust!
- The filling entailed pouring hot cream over the chopped chocolate and stirring. Easy peasy. The whole pie went together in a snap. And boy was it a hit!
- The sweet and chewy crust was filled with creamy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate ganache. Coconut lovers will swoon! Who wouldn’t love a macaroon crust? And you are all in for an even bigger treat today.
- Are you annoyed by recipes that require an endless shopping list? Add this yummy coconut ganache pie to your baking list!
A 4 Ingredient Dessert!
I am a huge fan of easy recipes, especially when they become some of our favorite go-to dishes for dinner or dessert. A couple of years ago I shared a flank steak marinade composed of red wine, orange juice, and soy sauce. I usually have all the ingredients in the kitchen and it’s perfect to toss on the grill for a quick meal if you remember to marinate the night before.
I was challenged to make another 5 Ingredient or Less recipe. But I couldn’t go savory again. I just couldn’t. It had to be sweet and decadent. After mulling over easy fudge recipes, I couldn’t pass up this coconut crusted chocolate ganache pie inspired by Martha Stewart.
You May Also Like:
- 4-Ingredient Butterscotch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sweets from Shockingly Delicious
- Best Ever Coconut Macaroons from Hip Foodie Mom
- Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- The Best No-Bake Cookies
- Layered Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- More of the Best Dessert Recipes
For the crust:
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 11 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
For the filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate , finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, blend butter and one-third of coconut until mixture makes a mass, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the rest of the coconut.
- Press coconut mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate, leaving top edges less compressed and fluffy. Arrange foil over the rim of crust to prevent burning. Bake until the middle begins to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake until edges are browned, 4 to 5 minutes more. Remove to rack to cool completely.
- Gently melt chocolate and cream in the microwave, stopping and stirring at 30-second increments till melted and smooth. Pour into coconut crust. Refrigerate until filling is set, at least one hour.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart.
Total time does not include cooling and chilling times.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 466Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 6gSugar: 31gProtein: 3g