This dreamy Easy Puffed Potatoes Casserole is a dish worthy of company but simple enough for weeknights!
Easy Puffed Potatoes Casserole
When our children were younger, one of my dear friends and I got together with our stacks of recipe cards and exchanged favorites. This puffed potato casserole made frequent appearances on her holiday table, but is simple enough for any meal.
I always have these ingredients on hand; so when I decided to make a beef stew on this snowy Saturday, these yummy potatoes were the perfect accompaniment. As a bonus, no peeling or mashing is necessary!
Tips for This Puffed Potato Casserole:
- I use Potato Buds for this recipe, but follow the instructions in this recipe, not on the box.
- The picky hubby likes more rustic, traditional mashed potatoes, but when I don’t have gravy, these are a delicious alternative.
- I used my large OXO Offset Spatula to make a repetitive pattern across the top of the casserole before baking. This is totally optional, but nice for a special occasion.
- I like a sprinkle of paprika to give the dish a little color. I was a little overzealous this time! I love this OXO Dusting Wand for sprinkling powdered sugar, spices, etc.
More Potato Recipes You’ll Love:
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes from Crunchy, Creamy, Sweet
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes from Well Plated
- Oven Roasted Herb and Garlic Parmesan Potatoes from Mom on Timeout
- Roasted Red Potatoes from Aggie’s Kitchen
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Grilled Potato Packets
- Side Dish Recipes