Holiday Gifts for Bakers
Gifts for Bakers – If you’re looking for gifts for a favorite foodie or baker, I have compiled my most used and trusted kitchen tools. This Holiday Gift Guide contains many of my treasured kitchen tools.
From high-ticket items to useful gadgets, these products run the gamut. Use my recommendations for some terrific Gift Basket Ideas or Stocking Stuffers for the bakers in your life!
Holiday Gifts for Bakers
As the holiday season approaches, I thought I’d share some of my favorite and most used baking supplies and create a Holiday Gift Guide. Some have a hefty price tag so they’re perfect for that special someone who loves to bake. Others are much more reasonable!
You’ll find gifts for the Pizza Lover, Pie Baker, Cake Baker, Cookie Baker, plus a few Skinny Chick Favorites at the end. With a click of your mouse, you can get a lot of holiday shopping completed. I earn a very small commission on these Amazon links through an affiliate partnership. You will not be charged any more for ordering through my site.
Gifts for the Pizza Lover
- Pizza Stone
- Pizza Pan
- Pizza cutter
- Emile Henry Olive oil carafe
- Wusthof Classic 6-inch Wave Knife (excellent for slicing tomatoes!)
Gifts for the Pie Baker
- Pies look pretty in this Red Pie Plate–especially chocolate, apple or berry pies!
- A White Ceramic Pie Plate is clean, simple and extremely versatile.
- French Rolling Pin. I prefer this tapered wooden rolling pin over the two-handle version of my mom’s era.
- Roul Pat (silicone baking mat). A Roul’Pat is a large silicone sheet. I use mine for rolling out pie crusts, cookie doughs and certain bread doughs. Its generous work surface makes clean up a breeze.
- Food Processor
- If you don’t have a marble countertop like Martha Stewart, thisMarble Pastry Board makes a wonderful gift. Cool marble is an excellent work surface for rolling pie dough or cookie dough that you want to keep cold.
Holiday Gifts for Cake Bakers
- KitchenAid 5-Qt. Artisan Mixer with Glass Bowl – Candy Apple Red I love the glass bowl so you can see if the batter is completely mixed. On my wish list!
- 9-inch Round Cake Pans My favorite brand of baking pans. You’ll want two cake pans so you can make layer cakes!
- 9″ Greaseproof Parchment Paper
- USA Pan Half Sheet Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack, Pan, Metal
- Cake Pan Strips. When you want your layer cakes to bake with a level top, these cake strips will help immensely!
- Mosser Glass 12″ Milk Glass Cake Plate/stand. A beautiful cake stand will highlight your masterpiece in the best light.
Holiday Gifts for Cookie Bakers
- Cookie Scoops. I used mine a lot for making even sized cookies.
- Hand Mixer
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Christmas Cookie Cutters
- Cookie Press
- Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract. Nielsen-Massey has been my go-to brand for decades. It’s worth paying a little extra for such a quality product. I usually buy a 32 ounce bottle for the best price, but that’s a bit much for the average home cook! 8 ounces is a nice amount for your average baker.
- Cookie Spatula
- Wooden Spoon
- Dry Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cups
- Mixing Bowls
I could go on and on! Here are the last few odds and ends
- Tea Towels
- Oven Mitts
- Kitchen Scale I use my digital kitchen scale much more than I ever thought I would. When ingredients are listed in ounces or grams, it’s much easier to reproduce the recipe accurately. I use mine to weigh packages, too, so I can buy and print a shipping label at home.
- Bread Pan
- OXO Offset Spatula
- Holiday Mini Cookie Cutters with Spring Ejection Feature, Set of 4, Assorted Christmas I have a number of these spring-loaded cookie cutters. These mini gems are perfect for teeny cookies or cutting decorations for pie crusts. They’d make a fun stocking stuffer or could be attached to a present with festive ribbon!
- Citrus Zester and Cheese Grater
- OXO Good Grips 7-Piece Nesting Measuring Set
- Silicone Basting Brush
- Weck Jelly Jar, SET of 6
- Le Creuset 6-Piece Silicone Kitchen Set, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- Le Creuset Stoneware Petite Round Casserole, 8-Ounce, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 7-1/4-Quart Round Dutch Oven (Cherry Red)
I hope you’ve spotted an item or two from this Holiday Gift Guide to put on your wish list. Or found the perfect gift for someone who loves to cook and bake. What’s your favorite kitchen tool to give for a gift??? Check out my 2017 Food Lovers’ Holiday Gift Guide for more inspiration!
This gift guide was compiled in 2016. New and updated links were added in 2020.