Zucchini Noodles with Parmesan
A healthy, delicious way to enjoy summer squash!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetables, Side Dish
- Method: Sauteing
- Cuisine: American
- 2–3 medium summer squash (zucchini and yellow summer squash), straighter is easier to spiralize
- 1 tablespoon each butter & olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Cherry tomatoes, halved or diced red bell pepper, optional
- A generous pinch or two of kosher salt
- Fresh thyme leaves or thin strips of fresh basil
- Shaved or grated Parmesan cheese
- Using your Hand-held Spiralizer make squash “noodles,” cutting long pieces in halves or thirds as needed.
- In a large saute pan melt the butter, add the olive oil and garlic. Saute briefly to infuse the garlic flavor. Add the squash noodles, tomatoes or red bell pepper if using, and turn to coat with the butter and oil, and gently cook until heated through – just a few minutes. Squeeze the lemon on top and sprinkle with salt. Toss with Parmesan, fresh herbs and serve.