White Wine Sangria
A tasty white wine sangria filled with fruit
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 or more 1x
- Category: Drinks, Cocktails
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine (I used a Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (I used Grand Marnier)
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) pineapple tidbits in natural juices
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, diced
- 16 ounces lemon-lime soda like Sprite or 7-Up
- Strawberries and orange slices to garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, lemonade concentrate, rum, orange liqueur, and pineapple with its juice. Dice apple about the same size as the pineapple and add to sangria. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, add soda. Garnish glasses with orange slices and strawberries if desired.
Recipe courtesy of my friend, Sally Gray.