White Chocolate Monster Munch
This monster munch is a perfect Halloween snack. Or serve it on game day for an irresistible treat. Adapted from Winners, an Indianapolis Jr. League cookbook
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Yield: 8 cups 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Mixing, Microwaving
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup pretzels (sticks or snaps)
- 1 cup cashews (I used salted)
- 1 cup M&M’s (I used autumn colored classic M&M’s)
- Carefully melt white chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds till smooth. Set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and slowly pour over melted white chocolate and gently stir to coat. Spread mix onto wax or parchment paper and let cool.
- Break into small pieces. Refrigerate to keep fresh.