White Chocolate Brownies #TwoSweetiePies
White chocolate lovers will go nuts for these dense, delicious “brownies!”
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 24 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert, Bar cookies
- 2 sticks butter
- 10 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2–1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325º. Line 9 x 13 pan with foil and spray with Pam (or use non-stick foil), leaving some overhang on all sides.
- Over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring frequently till melted and smooth. Stir in sugar, then eggs and vanilla. The mixture will look curdled. Add the flour, salt and any optional chocolate chips or nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, till the top is slightly golden.Be careful not to over-bake. Cool to room temperature, then chill for 3 hours. Cut and serve.
!Recipe courtesy of Hugs & Cookies XOXO