Warm Chocolate Cheesecake
Rich individual chocolate cheesecakes that can be eaten warm out of the oven!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert, Cheesecake
- Method: Mixing, Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 large egg
- Berries, whipped cream or ice cream, optional for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter four ½-cup ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and gently melt in a microwave safe bowl, stopping and stirring at 30 second increments Combine the chocolate with the cream cheese and vanilla and mix with rubber spatula till well combined.
- Stir together the sugar and flour, and mix till combined. Add the egg and mix till well incorporated. Divide the batter among the ramekins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, till the centers are set. Cool slightly before serving. May top with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and berries if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes