Tuna, Cranberry and Pecan Salad Sandwich
A simple, yet marvelous tuna salad with dried cranberries and pecans served on seedy buns makes for one terrific lunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Seafood, Salad, Sandwich
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 2 5 or 6 ounce cans good quality tuna in oil or water, drained
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2–1 stalk of celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 hearty or seedy rolls, sliced
- Lettuce, tomatoes, optional
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise and lemon juice. Stir in shallots, celery, cranberries and pecans. Tastes and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes if desired.