Triple Threat Oatmeal Cookies
Buttery, chewy oatmeal cookies chock full of 3 types of baking chips
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies 1x
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/3 cup Guittard Butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl, mix well. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in oats and chips, mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute, remove to wire rack to cool completely.