Chocolate Chip Cookies from Just Desserts
These Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are SO chock full of chocolate, you will be swooning with every single bite!! Adapted from Eric on Just Desserts
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 14 mins
- Total Time: 34 mins
- Yield: 2 dozen 1x
- Category: Dessert, cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 3 sticks butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups very firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 2/3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt (use a bit more if using unsalted butter)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 22 ounces chocolate wafers or good quality chocolate cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 325º. Line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Melt butter and allow to cool slightly. Using stand mixer with paddle attachment, mix sugars and melted butter. Add eggs and yolks slowly and mix to combine. You can also do this with a hand mixer or with a wooden spoon. Don’t over beat.
- Whisk together dry ingredients. Add flour mixture and mix till just combined. Stir in chocolate.
- I used my 1/4 cup cookie scoop to make large rounds of dough. You could easily do this by