Summer Vegetable Salad
Summer Vegetable Salad | Spinach topped with a vibrant rainbow of toppings
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish, Salad
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 5 ounces baby spinach, tough stems removed
- 2 ears fresh corn, cooked, then kernels sliced off the cob
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1–2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- Black beans, I used about half a can, drained and rinsed
- My best [url]Balsamic Vinaigrette∞https://www.thatskinnychickcanbake.com/spinach-strawberry-pomegranate-feta-salad/[/url]
- Place spinach in a large serving bowl.
- Arrange toppings over spinach.
- Whisk vinaigrette and drizzle over salad before serving. Toss and serve.