Strawberry Cheesecake Lush Dessert
An exquisite layered strawberry dessert. Adapted from numerous recipes including Small Town Woman.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 24 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar, I used Dixie Crystals
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, I used Land o’ Lakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar, I used Dixie Crystals
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, I used Adam’s Best
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 1/2 cups strawberries, divided (1 1/2 cups chopped and 3 cups sliced)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, I used Dixie Crystals
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, I used Adam’s Best
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Mix together crust ingredients and press onto the bottom of the pan. Chill.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until light and creamy. Fold in sour cream and chopped strawberries. Spread over crust. Freeze for an hour to allow filling to firm up.
- Layer sliced strawberries over filling.
- Whip cream with powdered sugar and vanilla and spread over berries. Serve chilled.
I did not bake the crust, so it was rather crumbly. If you’d like a firmer crust, bake it at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes. Cool before adding toppings.