While the berries are ripe and juicy, it’s time to whip up this exquisite Strawberry Cheesecake Lush Dessert!! There’s no baking involved making this dreamy recipe perfect for summer dining!
Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
I’ve been seeing “lush” recipes all over the Internet. I’m not exactly sure what a lush is, but they all seem to be dreamy, creamy, no-bake fruit desserts. I’d say the majority have whipped topping and many use pudding mixes. The temptation to make a luscious “lush” dessert has been gnawing away at me all summer. Especially after drooling over these 21 No Bake Layered Dessert Lush Recipes! Plus, any dessert where you don’t have to turn on the oven, like this Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna, is perfect for summer. No-bake desserts are wonderful for those sultry days.
I decided to try my hand on a Cool Whip and pudding free version, hoping it would be tasty enough to deserve the “lush” title. With such beautiful summer berries available, I started experimenting with a strawberry cheesecake lush! It turned out to be heaven on a plate! The hubby gave this Strawberry Cheesecake Lush his seal of approval, too. If you love strawberry desserts as much as I do, check out this retro Mile High Strawberry Pie recipe, too.
More Summer Dessert Recipes You’ll Love:
- Homemade Snow Cone Syrup from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Summer Fruit Dessert Pizza from Big Bear’s Wife
- Fruit Swirled Madeleines from Daily Dish Recipes
- Mini Cherry Almond Galettes from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Baby Blueberry Cobblers from The Domestic Kitchen
Products Used to Make This Dessert:
Strawberry Cheesecake Lush Dessert
An exquisite layered strawberry dessert. Adapted from numerous recipes including Small Town Woman.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 24 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar, I used Dixie Crystals
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, I used Land o’ Lakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar, I used Dixie Crystals
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, I used Adam’s Best
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 1/2 cups strawberries, divided (1 1/2 cups chopped and 3 cups sliced)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, I used Dixie Crystals
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, I used Adam’s Best
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Mix together crust ingredients and press onto the bottom of the pan. Chill.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until light and creamy. Fold in sour cream and chopped strawberries. Spread over crust. Freeze for an hour to allow filling to firm up.
- Layer sliced strawberries over filling.
- Whip cream with powdered sugar and vanilla and spread over berries. Serve chilled.