Grilled Beef Steak Kabobs
Marinated beef kabobs with mushrooms, onions and peppers for a perfect grilled summer entree.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entree, Beef
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons.dried Italian seasoning
- 2 pounds sirloin steak or beef tenderloin cut into 1 1/2″- 2″ chunks (1/4 –1/2 pound per person)
- Whole large mushrooms
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large pieces (about the size of your beef)
- Combine all ingredients up to the steak in a gallon Zip-topped bag and agitate to combine. Add the steak, remove excess air from bag and seal. Refrigerate for a few hours or up to overnight.
- Place the marinated beef, alternating with mushrooms, onions and peppers, on a skewer.
- Grill over med high heat to your desired temperature.
Total time does not include marinating time.