A family favorite entree with a noodle crust, ground beef, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella topping!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Entree, Pasta
- Method: Mixing, Baking
- Cuisine: American, Italian-American
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked and cooled
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked with 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, crumbled and drained
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 8 ounces meatless spaghetti sauce/marinara
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Combine spaghetti, eggs and Parmesan. Pour mixture into pie plate. Top with sour cream, then ground beef, spaghetti sauce, and finally the mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes.