Slow Cooker Brownie Dessert
A decadent chocolate dessert easily made in a slow cooker
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert, Slow Cooker
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted, plus more for greasing foil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Line the insert of a 4- or 6-quart slow cooker with a large piece of non-stick foil or use regular foil and butter well.
- Whisk together the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, flour, eggs, vanilla and salt in a medium bowl. Fold in the chocolate chunks.Pour the batter out into the prepared slow cooker in an even layer. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or till cake is set around the edges and gooey in the center.
- Serve the cake warm, scooped into a bowl and topped with ice cream.