Roasted Creole Edamame
A healthy, tasty protein-packed snack.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Snack, Vegetables
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 9 ounces shelled edamame (I found in the produce section of Trader Joe’s)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (I used Star Food’s brand)
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning (I used Zatarain’s)
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Spread edamame on a rimmed baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, then sprinkle with Creole seasoning. Toss again.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.