Red Velvet Fudge
Scrumptious red velvet fudge made with white chocolate. Recipe adapted from my friend, Chris, of The Cafe Sucre Farine
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 81 one-inch squares 1x
- Category: Dessert, No-Bake, Food gifts
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup half & half or evaporated milk
- 1 12-ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons red food coloring
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips and food coloring in a heat safe bowl and set aside.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, combine, sugar, butter and half and half. Cook to 234º, stirring occasionally. Immediately add white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- When well mixed, scrape half of the white chocolate fudge into the bowl with the semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix till melted and smooth.
- Using two medium cookie scoops or tablespoons, place scoops of red and white fudge in the prepared pan, alternating flavors.
- Drop pan from a few inches above counter a couple times to remove any air pockets. With a knife, swirl though the fudge to give a marbelize appearance.
- Allow to cool at room temperature. When cool, remove from pan using foil and cut into squares.